sábado, 13 de abril de 2013

DIES IN AUSTRALIA MISS UNIVERSE PERU 2008 KAROL CASTILLO

¨Today I am the captain of my life. Summer is gone and I go with him ¨
Before his trip to Australia, the EX- Miss Universe Peru 2008 Karol Castillo farewell to his fans on his Facebook account.
 
"Today I am the captain of my life. Summer is gone and I go with him ... Today, and for three months, I move away from my beloved country, my friends, for everything that makes me happy and fills me with joy, "wrote Karol Castillo before traveling to Australia.
"I will try to keep in touch with you and always wishing you the best in the world. Reminding them that we are to love what we do and strive to be better every day. Lima Goodbye, goodbye to my country, goodbye to everyone. Next stop Australia, ".
As is known, Karol Castillo traveled to said country to be one of the preparers of Miss Teen Australia and died of cardiac arrest.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario